Only the highest quality
The six best Canadian cocktails to
drink right now
100 years of distilling excellence
We are starting the first ever social
club to feature OCTAVIA VODKA.
From the foothills of the
Don't be afraid to reach out.
You + us = awesome.
OCTAVIA AROUNDTHE WORLD
We are quickly expanding into international markets!
New and Exciting opportunities @ OCTAVIA
This website is operated by OCTAVIA VODKA LTD of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
When entering OCTAVIA.VODKA (the "Site"), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this Site. OCTAVIA reserves the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time because any changes are binding on you:
1. You must be of legal drinking age to use this Site.
2. Material from this Site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of OCTAVIA. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by use of or access to this Site; rather, all rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of the Site remain the property of OCTAVIA. Material on this Site is provided for lawful purposes only.
3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OCTAVIA OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT OR RELATED COMPANIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES), HARM, OR INJURY THAT RELATE TO, ARISE OUT OF, OR RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY OF THE MATERIALS OF THIS SITE, OR ARE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMACE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATIONAL TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE. THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAWS, OCTAVIA DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE AND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
OCTAVIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE CONTENTS WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU (AND NOT OCTAVIA) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
4. All remarks, suggestions, ideas, creative concepts, graphics, or other information communicated through this Site or otherwise sent to OCTAVIA, including without limitation, product or advertising ideas, (collectively, the Submission) will forever be the exclusive property of OCTAVIA, who will not be required to treat the Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any use whatsoever or disclosure of the Submission, and need not provide any compensation or acknowledgement for the Submission. Without limitation, OCTAVIA will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature anywhere, including the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Submission. You agree not to submit any infringing, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage criminal or unlawful conduct, or material containing spam or advertising content. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever Submission you send, and you, not OCTAVIA, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, and originality. By submitting content to this Site you agree that OCTAVIA has the right to remove and delete postings for any reason whatsoever, or for no reason at all. OCTAVIA reserves the right to filter all posts and submissions from individuals who display persistent behavior contrary to the Terms and Conditions of Use governing use of this Site.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT.
It is our policy to promptly respond to claims of copyright infringement. If you believe that an infringing copyrighted work is accessible on this Site, you may notify our registered copyright agent by sending the following information to the address listed below:
a. The signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright. This signature can be physical or electronic.
b. A statement that this person is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
c. A statement that this person has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the complained-of manner is not authorized either by the copyright owner, by the owner's agent, or by law;
d. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, and a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Site; and
e. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
Please put "Notice of Infringement" in the subject line of all such notifications, and send the notification to: info@OCTAVIA.VODKA
We will process and investigate all notices of alleged infringement as required by the CRTC, and will remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. When we remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing, we may attempt to contact the user who has posted such material in order to give that user an opportunity to respond to the notification. If the user posting the material gives a counter-notification claiming that the use is authorized, we will furnish that counter-notification to the complaining party, and will give the complaining party an opportunity to seek judicial relief under the CRTC before we replace or restore access to any material.
6. This Site contains links to other Internet sites and resources. OCTAVIA is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to this Site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Transactions that occur between you and the third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of OCTAVIA. Because OCTAVIA is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources or their content, you should review the Terms and Conditions of Use of these linked sites, as their policies may differ from ours. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or Webmaster.
7. This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Canada, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of laws. Except as described otherwise, all materials in this Site are made available only to provide information about OCTAVIA, which controls and operates this Site from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with the applicable local laws.
8. The following trademarks and all related logos and designs used herein are owned by OCTAVIA and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or related companies.
The use or misuse of these trademarks or any content of this Site, except as provided above, is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
9. This Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to Canadian copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Except as set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use, you may not modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in this section of the Terms and Conditions of Use), create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, materials or Site in whole or in part.
You may access the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, but may not reproduce or post the content anywhere on the Internet or elsewhere. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from OCTAVIA or the copyright holder identified in the individual content's proprietary notices including copyright notice.
10. A user must be of legal drinking age to visit this Site. In order to provide parents with tools to prevent their young children from visiting our Site, we have submitted our URL to the following sites for Internet filtering:
http://www.cybersitter.com/,http://www.surfcontrol.com/ (Cyber Patrol).
This product uses the YouTube, PayPal and Strikingly API but is not endorsed or certified by these companies.
This website is operated by OCTAVIA VODKA LTD, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada hereinafter referred to as "OCTAVIA".
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For each visit to our Site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the user's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
OCTAVIA.VODKA does use "cookies". Cookies are pieces of Information passed by the website to your server. Personal Information is not stored in OCTAVIA.VODKA cookies, however we offer many features that are available only with their use. The gathered Information includes the type of browser you are using (such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer) and the operating system your computer is using (such as Windows 10). OCTAVIA.VODKA's Internet servers also keep track of the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visited and how long they stayed. None of this information includes any personal Information about you.
OCTAVIA will not know personally identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily submit or e-mail such information to OCTAVIA. We also capture any other information volunteered by the user - such as the e-mail address, survey information, and/or site registration.
First party cookies are used for site functionality and web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
Third party cookies are used for Google Analytics Advertising Features
The functionality used can include any of the following.
Segmenting and reporting based on demographic and interest data
Google AdWords Remarketing audiences based on specific behavior, demographic, and interest data
Information regards Opting out from Google Analytics Advertising Features can be found at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
OCTAVIA's affiliated companies;
OCTAVIA's and affiliated companies' advertising and promotional agencies and consultants;
Unaffiliated service providers with whom OCTAVIA may subcontract, including web site hosting companies, fulfillment companies, and other third party service providers;
Government agencies and law enforcement officials, when required to do so to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise legal rights or defend against legal claims.
OCTAVIA also reserves the right to share Information with other organizations in the following situations:
As permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of OCTAVIA's intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Site's Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements, or otherwise as required by law;
When we have your consent to do so; and
When we need to share Information to provide any product or service you have requested;
OPT OUT POLICY AND REVIEW OF INFORMATION
If you do not want to be contacted for these purposes or if you would like to obtain a copy of the personal information gathered by this site, or correct or delete such information from our site's database, you can always send us an e-mail to the following address: info@OCTAVIA.VODKA
As OCTAVIA continues to develop, we might sell or buy the assets of similar companies. In such transactions, customer and user Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that OCTAVIA or substantially all of its assets are acquired, such Information may be one of those transferred assets, and we reserve the right to buy or sell such assets.
OCTAVIA uses a variety of standard protections to maintain the security of your online session. Although the Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of Information under our control, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your Information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in any unauthorized manner. Certain Information may be transmitted to you by electronic mail. Although it may be illegal to intercept or disclose these messages, these transmissions are not secured.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY PROTECTION
The Site does not target children or provide products or services for use by children. OCTAVIA does not knowingly collect Information from persons under the legal drinking age. If you are under the legal drinking age for your locality, you may not use this Site.
LINKED INTERNET WEB SITES
The Site may provide hypertext links to other web sites that may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. OCTAVIA is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected through those web sites, and OCTAVIA expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use or disclosure. You are encouraged to read the privacy policies of web sites reached through the use of links from the Site.
HOW TO CONTACT US